Weighing only 330 grams and exuding functionality, the ORTLIEB Light-Pack Two is a masterful work of minimalism.
In addition to being an extremely lightweight, streamlined, waterproof daypack with a convenient roll closure, the Light-Pack Two offers an optimal weight-to-volume ratio and is small enough to fit in the included 20-cm mesh bag – and thereby into any other pack until it is needed. That makes the Light-Pack Two an ideal second backpack when you’re out on a trekking tour, on an extended bike tour or closing in on an expedition summit.
The lightweight, air-permeable shoulder straps ensure outstanding carrying comfort. Like the chest and hip straps, they are also detachable. The elastic drawstring fixation on the front enables convenient stowing of clothing and other gear. The two lateral pockets on the outside offer space for a water bottle, sunglasses and snacks.
The robust, lightweight pack offers a 25-liter payload, making it an ideal daypack for paddleboarders, mountain climbers and all adventurers who appreciate the virtues of a light, versatile pack.
Extremely lightweight, puristic, waterproof daypack with roll closure
- Folds away, easy to stow in enclosed mesh bag
- Ideal as second backpack for trekking tours, as summit pack for expeditions or as daypack
- Lightweight daypack with optimal weight/volume ratio
- Sturdy nylon, PU-laminated + Extremely small packing volume
- Elastc cord fixing + Lateral pockets for drinking bottles
- Removable chest and waist strap
- Lightweight, breathable shoulder straps for high carrying comfort
- Dimensions: 47cm x 27cm x 15.5cm (H x W x D)
- Volume: 25L
Technical Specs click here: