From the people who brought you the Porteur House (us) comes a newer, svelter method of carrying things on your bike: the Petite Porteur House. Designed to fit both our 8 and 24 pack racks, the Petite Portuer House uses a system of six Velcro straps to securely snug it to the rack. The strap system is designed such that it will interface with many porteur-style racks with similar platform dimensions. The Petite Porteur House bag is made from durable 1050 Nylon Canvas with a polyurethane coating for protection from the elements. It uses a stiff insert in the bottom of the bag to give it shape and help keep wheel spray off your stuff. We also include four urethane coated, water-resistant nylon stuff sacks for an added layer of protection in each compartment. We’ve also included a handy light loop to help keep you visible and safe.
Our measuring stick tells us its 270 x 160 x 400mm so it has plenty of space for your ride necessities, tools, cool rocks, and whatever other bobbles you might feel inclined to bring with you.
- Made of durable 1050 Nylon Canvas with polyurethane coating for protection from the elements
- Includes four urethane coated, water-resistant nylon stuff sack
- Small and Large Liner Bag included
- Fits on the 8-pack and 24 Pack Rack from Surly
- Made using 1050 Nylon Canvas
- Features a light loop on the front of the bag
- Platform Size: 270mm x 160mm x 400mm