Take flight with the eeWings from Cane Creek. These titanium cranks are designed to keep up with the rigorous demands of the most aggressive trail and enduro mountain bikers – though they will benefit any rider who puts a premium on durability, stiffness and weight.
The eeWings and the included CNC aluminum bottom bracket preloader are the ultimate in stiffness and durability while only weighing a mere 400 grams – in the same weight range as premium carbon cranks but 20% to 30% stiffer. In fact, we have such confidence in the eeWings’ quality and dependability that we are backing the cranks with a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 10-year limited warranty.
We now make BOTTOM BRACKETS! Pair our eeWings titanium crankset and Hellbender bottom bracket, and you will experience the most robust crankset/bottom bracket combination in cycling history.
eeWings are now compatible with Shimano XTR 12 speed drivetrains using Wolftooth Direct Mount Chainrings for Hyperglide+.
- WEIGHT: 400 grams
- MATERIALS: Butted 3/2.5 titanium arms with CNC 6/4 titanium spindle, and hirth joint. Stainless Steel crank bolt
- PRELOAD ADJUSTMENT: Cane Creek CNC Machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- BB COMPATIBILITY: 30mm spindle only. BSA73mm, PF92, PF89.5, BB30 (External Bearing Only), PF30 (External Bearing Only), 392EVO
- Q-FACTOR: 176mm
- CHAINRING INTERFACE: Compatible with SRAM 3-Bolt Direct Mount Chainring Interface
- FINISH: Brushed Titanium | Laser Etched Graphics
- WARRANTY: 10 Years
- AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS: 170mm or 175mm