This flexible camera backpack is a favourite for professionals and amateurs alike. It is tough and reliable, and protects sensitive equipment from dust, rain and impacts. The PU coated nylon pack offers plenty of room for voluminous photographic equipment, additional food, gear and clothing. A waterproof internal compartment is proportioned to take a DSLR camera with zoom lens, two further lenses (wide angle to standard) and one small tele lens, flash unit and 10” laptop. The flap inner pockets hold accessories such as memory cards, rechargeable batteries, filters etc. There are numerous fixing options and gear loops for further equipment like a tripod.
The Day-Shot can be carried with two straps like a backpack (comfortable carrying system) or with only one strap (sling function) over your shoulder (the other strap can be stowed away in the pack). It may also be carried in the front, and offers the advantage of the camera being quickly accessible for a snapshot thanks to the waterproof TIZIP zipper. A quick lens change does not require the pack to be put down, and it also serves as stable support for the camera for blur-free pictures.
- Camera backpack with waterproof zipper
- Reliable protection of rain and spray
- PU-coated Cordura
- Can be carried with two straps like a backpack or with only one strap (sling function) over your shoulder
- Back carrying system with chest and waist strap
- Carrying handle
- Loops for fixing gear
- Proportioned to take DSLR-camera with zoom lens, 2 lenses (from wide angle to standard), 1 small tele lens, flash unit, 10“ laptop
- Inner compartment in Flap for memory cards, rechargeable batteries and Filters
- Integrated tripod fixings on front
- Zippered outer pocket (not waterproof) Backpack comes with carrying system
- Dimension: 50 cm x 31cm x 20cm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 2050 g
- Volume: 21 L
Tech Specs - please click here.