Endurance/Gravel riding has become incredibly popular in recent years and continues to grow in popularity with mountain and road riders alike. Gravel bikes perform well on and off the road and can take riders anywhere they want to go. The adventure doesn’t have to end when the road turns to dirt. Many gravel riders want a bike that is robust and lightweight with disc brakes.
Marin created the Gestalt because they wanted you to go beyond the road. This endurance inspired bike allows you to take any path you want. Whether you love the asphalt or have an itch to sprint up a gravel road to a scenic view, the Gestalt will take you there. The lightweight 3-Series aluminum frame features clearance for 32c tires, a wide-range drivetrain, fender eyelets, and powerful disc brakes to make any terrain and weather manageable. With the Marin Gestalt, ride with the speed and confidence you need to take your adventure anywhere it wants to go.
An aluminum frame and Alloy fork creates a strong and light bike with great ride characteristics, the Shimano Claris 16-speed drivetrain provides all the gears you need to make it up the steepest climbs, and mechanical disc brakes front and rear provide incredible stopping power when descending those steep chutes.
If you are looking for a bike that can handle the adventure no matter where it leads, the Marin Gestalt needs to be your next bike. From fast pavement to loose gravel turns and everything in between, the Gestalt was designed to handle it all. Don’t let your bike be the limiting factor in how far you can explore. Jump on a gravel bike today and destroy boundaries.Gender/Age: Unisex
- Frame: Series 2 Beyond Road, 6061 Aluminum, 700C Wheels, Relieved Head Tube and BB, Internal Cable Routing, Disc Specific Forged Dropouts w/ Mudguard and Rack Mounts
- Fork: 6061 Aluminum, Straight-Blade, Post-Mount Disc
- Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 19mm Inner, 25mm Tall, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Tires: WTB, Exposure Comp, 700Cx32mm, Wire Bead
- Drivetrain: Shimano Claris 2x8-Speed, Claris RD and Claris FD
- Crankset: FSA Tempo Compact, 50/34T with sealed BB
- Cassette: SunRace 8-Speed, 11-34T
- Brake: Promax Render R Road Mechanical Disc, Front and Rear
- Handlebar: Marin Butted Alloy, Compact 12º Flared Drop
- Headset: FSA No.8B
- Marin Alloy, 27.2mm Seatpost
- Marin Beyond Road Concept Saddle
- Commute Platform Padels included