If you like your fixed gears with fat meats the Def Wish is for you. It's great as an all-arounder or a 700c fixed freestyler. It’s got a mid BB, 14mm dropouts, 45/45 internal headset, and updated geometry. We’ve also redesigned the headtube, gussets, rear end, and given it larger overall tubing diameters. The crown jewel of this beast though, is that it fits a 29’er tire slammed without the need for dramatic dimples on the chainstays.
The Def Wish is sold as a frame only, and was designed to be used with our Dropout fork.
- Frame only; designed for use with the All-City Dropout Fork
- 100% 4130 CroMoly steel; double-butted main triangle with gussets at the head tube
- 14mm dropouts with spacers included for 10mm hubs; Mid BB and 37T max chainring
- Rustproof E.D. finish inside and out; no need to apply Frame Saver
- Clearance up to 29 x 2.0" tires
- 48mm chainline; ideal for use with All-City Deputy Freestyle hubs
- NOTE: This frame comes with 10mm axle spacers attached to some cardboard on the non-drive seat stay
- Sizes: Small (47cm), Medium (51cm) and Large (56cm)
- Color: Black