Krampus is a dedicated 29+ trail bike that can go over, off of, or through just about anything in its path. Breaking the Mold with a 29er Bike.
As the first “plus” bike to hit the market, Krampus changed the way many people approach trail riding. It’s shown people the light of how high volume, large diameter tires can vastly improve the ride experience. It’s also done a bang-up job dispelling the myth that big tires make you slow.
Krampus is kind of like the opposite of a mullet: long in the front and short in the rear. With a long toptube and compact chainstays, it takes trail-shredding abilities to the next level. A mullet may be business in the front, party in the back but Krampus makes partying its business.
"Lean back, hang on, and ride that wild horse." -Thor
Modern trail standards: dropper post compatibility, 44mm headtube, Gnot-Boost rear spacing, thru-axles, suspension corrected fork.
Compatibility with most mountain bike standards makes it the perfect parts bin bike (no rim brakes allowed though).
Clearance for 29" x 3" tires.
- Frame Construction: 4130 Chromoly, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, trumpet flared tubes, TIG welded, ED coated
- Fork Construction: 4130 Chromoly, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, TIG welded, ED coated
- Rear Dropout Configuration: Horizontal slotted with optional vertical dumpout
- Rear Hub Spacing: "Gnot-Boost" 145mm, 12 x 142mm or 12 x 148mm (Surly axle included)
- Front Hub Spacing: 15 x 110mm (Surly axle included)
- Brake: Front/Rear Disc - 51mm I.S. (203mm max rotor)
- Head Tube: Ø44mm
- Steerer Tube: Ø28.6mm (1-1/8")
- Crown Race: Ø30mm (1-1/8")
- Stock Headset Upper: (S.H.I.S) ZS44/28.6
- Stock Headset Lower: (S.H.I.S) EC44/30
- Seat Collar: Ø33.1mm
- Seatpost: Ø30.9mm
- Front Derailleur (Clamp): High direct mount top-pull (Ø34.9mm)
- Max Chainring: 1x (Mtn): 28T, 1x (Boost): 30Tor 2x (Boost): 24/36T
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm threaded (1.37" x 24TPI)
- Tire Clearance Frame: / 29 x 3.0”
- Tire Clearance - Rigid Fork 29 x 3.0”
- Rigid Fork Spec: 483 x 47mm
- Bottle Mounts Frame: 1 Standard + 1 Three-Pack
- Bottle Mounts Fork :2 Three-Pack
- Rack Mounts Frame: Yes (upper and lower threaded)
- Rack Mounts Fork: Yes (upper, lower, and mid-blade threaded)
- Fender Mounts Frame: Yes
- Other Features: Internal dropper post routing compatible