An eventing and ergonomic miracle. - With regard to the fit and comfort of the VT1100 even in Velotraum context some peculiarities.
These include the particular suitability for a suspension fork and suspension seatpost, more standover height and - most significantly - an even wider fit. A truly appropriate seating position can be achieved with this Velotraum and the attribute "Comfort" is our response to new findings and requirements. Both with us in everyday fitting practice, as well as our partner dealers bicycle fitting showed, that increasing handlebar height (10 to 15 cm above seat height) in combination with relatively large seat length (distance saddle to handlebar) results in a much better fit.
Especially in the premium Bike segment the clientele is increasingly growing confident and demanding the highest standards of ergonomics that far encompasses more than just a high-mounted riser handlebar and a handful of ergonomics components ...
Meanwhile, we should call the frame actually more "universal" rather than "comfort", because not only the frame excels in adapting the "Comfort" as trades, in all other aspects of bicycle he has completely convinced in practice now. With the VT-1100, we have a frame platform with which high customer demands and wishes can be implemented again better, remain the classic Velotraum qualities without losing rigidity, agility, precision and sportiness. - In short: pure driving pleasure.
In sticking with the minimalist appearance and the high capacity we customized our own CNC dropouts with elegant integrated and highly resilient Rack mounting threads, Kick-stand bracket and disc brake mounts. M5 threads for mudguards and Racks found both on the seat as well as to the chainstays, the latter in an extra solid execution.
- Frame and Fork Material: Aluminum 7005
- 30mm Steerertube extention included
- Seat Height: between 600 to 700mm
- Brake: Disc Brake front and rear
- Eccentric Bottom Bracket - you can run also run an Internal Gear Hub on this Frame
- Size: Small Long (Top Tube length 560mm, Standover Height 720mm)
- The "Long" variant has an extended two centimeters top tube, for riders who like to decidedly sporty-stretched position
- Recommended Rider Height: 165cm to 178cm
- Color: Traffic White with Wine Red Decalls
All Velotraum Frames can be custom ordered. Any Size and Color combination is possible. Lead-time 6 weeks.