The name says it all: the Classic is the quintessential bike hydration pack, now updated with a Crux™ reservoir for a faster flow of water.
The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Secure zippered pocket for essentials
- Lightweight, ventilated mesh harness
- Hydration Capacity: 2.5 Liter
- Includes the new .52L Crux Reservoir—the ultimate cure for dehydration
- Additional Features: External fill, Overflow Storage Bungee, essentials Pocket, Reflectivity
- Designed to Carry: Multi-tool or wallet, extra layer secured by bungee, keys
- Pack Weight: 170 grams
- Dimension: 38.5 x 22 x 11.5 cm
About Hydration Packs:
Letting yourself get dehydrated is the quickest way to compromise your performance and ruin your fun. A hydration system lets you carry a good amount (usually 2 or 3 litres) of water without interfering with your hands and with a convenient valve to drink from whenever you like. During intensive exercise, you'll need to drink around 1 litre of water every hour which means sipping little and often - much easier if you don't have to stop what you're doing and locate a bottle. Adding an energy drink to the water makes the process even more effective and can enhance performance. Make sure you choose a cleaning kit to go with your system or you'll be buying a new reservoir regularly! Different systems combine varying amounts of hydration capacity with a wide variety of cargo options, meaning you can carry everything from an energy bar to all the gear you need for a full day out.