Osprey’s Syncro 10 is a perfect cycling companion. Even when you’re riding at speed in rough terrain, the pack carries well thanks to Osprey’s AirSpeed™ suspension system. The mesh backpanel is supported by a LightWire™ frame for a cool, comfortable fit. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness works in conjunction with built-in hipbelt wings to stabilize the load.
Front panel access to the main compartment gives you a complete view of all your gear and eliminates digging in the bottom of your pack. A small front organizer pocket and dual stretch mesh side pockets give you plenty of storage options. There’s also a zippered scratch-free pocket to safely house your eyewear and a tool pocket for trailside repairs.
An internal reservoir sleeve holds a 2.5 liter Hydraulics™ reservoir with magnetic bite valve retention. This translates to easy refills and constant sipping.
Additional details include the LidLock™ carry system to hold your helmet when it’s not on your noggin, a blinker light attachment for nighttime visibility, and an integrated rain cover just in case the clouds roll in.
- Hydration - Internal reservoir sleeve includes a 2.5L Hydraulics™ LT reservoir
- QuickConnect™ Included - allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
- J-Zip Front Tool Organizer - The J-zip gives access to a front panel organizational compartment which features mesh pockets for tubes and tools, a pump holder, key clip and space for additional items
- Integrated Raincover - The integrated, removable high visibility raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage for essential items
- Slash Pocket - A zippered top slash pocket lined with scratch free, heat embossed fabric proves ideal storage for optics and electronic devices
- Number of Compartments: 4
- Reservoir Included: Yes
- Reservoir Volume: 2.5 Liter
- Total Volume: 10 L
- Weight: 498 g