DESIGNED TO CONQUER AGGRESSIVE TRAIL RIDING, ENDURO RACING, AND ANYTHING IN BETWEEN
Born in the mountains of Western North Carolina, the Cane Creek Helm is specifically aimed at riders who want nothing less than a state of the art suspension fork purpose built to excel on enduro race scenes and long days of hard-hitting trail riding. It is a 7-way adjustable fork which is internally adjusted with in the 140mm to 170mm travel range. Each damping and air spring are isolated and individually adjustable, allowing the Cane Creek Helm to be tuned for various terrains and riding styles.
If 160mm of travel is not what your looking for, let us change it for you before shipping. Just contact our sales department and let them know the travel you would like your Helm set at (between 140mm-170mm) before shipping. Our expert technicians will handle all the work for you.
- D-LOC Axle System a key and lock design proprietary to the Helm illiminating unwanted rotation and torsional forces.
- Accessory free air volume adjustment allows the Helm to be dialed in for any rider
- Independent positive and negative air chambers enables the rider to independently control the air pressures and feel throughout the entire stroke of their fork.
- Two travel spacers are included for dialing in travel range between 100mm and 170mm
- WHEELSIZE: 27.5"
- TRAVEL: 140mm, 150mm, 160mm or 170mm
- STANCHION DIAMETER: 35mm
- OFFSET: 44mm
- TRAVEL ADJUSTMENTS: Internal, 10mm Increments (from 170mm down to 100mm) 2 travel spacers are included with every Helm, one additional spacer is installed from the factory.
- AIR SPRING: Independent positive and negative chambers
- AIR VOLUME ADJUSTMENT: Accessory free. Internal 8-position indexed system
- DAMPER: High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression (16 clicks), Low Speed Rebound (14 clicks)
- AXLE: "D-Loc" 15x110mm thru axle system. Unique to Helm
- INTENDED USE: Trail
- WEIGHT: 2050g