The well-ventilated Tectal has been specifically developed for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing and incorporates the aramid bridges system from POC’s proven and award-winning Trabec helmet. The reinforced EPS liner provides a high level of protection and the unibody shell construction, introduced in POC’s ground breaking Octal road cycling helmet, further enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight.
Tectal offers more coverage than conventional mountain bike helmets and has a highly efficient ventilation design, optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing. The lightweight size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- EPS inner shell and polycarbonate outer shell for additional safety
- An antibacterial treatment of the pads that extends the life of the helmet while reducing odour formation
- The integrated, strong magnets not only allow for an easy closing of the helmet but also offer a robust closure system with high closing force
- Detachable, adjustable visor
- Size adjustment system
- Fidlock closure that can be operated with one hand
- 16 integrated vents
- Antibacterially treated Polygiene pads
- Clip at the back of the head to fix the goggles
- Recco reflector: Recco Search and Rescue System reflector for a fast rescue
- Weight: 340g approx. (size M)
Sizing Guide: XS/S = 51-54cm, M/L= 55-58cm and XL/XXL=59-62cm