Self-contained design eliminates external battery packs and finicky cords—everything is right there for quick, easy, no-fuss lighting.
Together with highly efficient reflectors, the ultrabright LED delivers a nice, even light pattern void of rings or halos.
4 continuous light levels include high, medium, low, and the battery-conserving "walk" mode; run times range from 1.5 hrs. on high to 18 hrs. on "walk".
Light output for each level includes 650 lumens on high, 400 lumens on medium, 200 lumens on low and 40 lumens on "walk".
Also offers a flashing mode for alerting others of your presence; 12 hrs. run time on flashing.
Internal lithium ion battery can be charged from a USB port of your computer, making charging at the office a snap; 6.5 hrs. maximum charge time.
Incorporated quick-release handlebar mount fits handlebar diameters up to 31.8mm; light can be easily disconnected from mount.
The NiteRider Lumina 650 cordless bike light includes USB charging cord and a helmet mount for added versatility.
- Daylight Visible 650 lumen output head light
- All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam
- CREE™ LED at 6000k
- Ride safely with Daylight Flash Mode!
- 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Secure on and off-road capable Handlebar Mount
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Compact and lightweight design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately)
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light
- Batteries: Lithium ion
- Battery Life On High: 1.5 hours, Battery Life On Low: 6.5 hours, Battery Life Flashing: 12 hours
- Weight: 172 grams