ONE. AND ONLY. SRAM XX1 was built with a dedicated 1X drivetrain philosophy—making it simpler, lighter and more durable than any other. No matter where you ride, no matter what you’re up against: SRAM XX1. UNSTOPPABLE.
Driven by a cutting-edge, single-ring carbon crank and seamless component integration, SRAM 1X drivetrain delivers flawless chain management and faster, more precise shifting. But the relationship between XX1 components goes far beyond fitment. From the X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur with TYPE 2 technology to the super wide range 11-speed 10-42T cassette, each component is designed to function synergistically with the others, achieving what no other 1X drivetrain has before.
X-HORIZON™ REAR DERAILLEUR
With its “horizontal parallelogram” design and upper pulley offset, X-HORIZON™ keeps the chain gap constant across all 11 gears, providing fast, precise shifts. By limiting all movement to the horizontal axis, this design is faster, reduces shift force and eliminates ghost shifting. ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology reduces bounce and chain slap. CAGE LOCK™ technology makes wheel removal and installation easier than ever before. Paired with the XX1 shifter, the X-HORIZON RD forms the backbone of X-ACTUATION™ technology for unbelievably smooth shifting action.
- X-Horizon design maintains constant chain gap across all gears and eliminates ghost shifting
- Wide-tooth, narrow-tooth pulley wheel maximizes chain control by fitting inner and outer chain links perfectly
- Roller bearing clutch eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap
- Must be used with XX1 rear derailleur and cassette
- Cage Lock feature simplifies wheel removal and chain installation
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
- Straight parallelogram design with horizontal movement reduces shift force and improves drivetrain performance
- 12T X-SYNC pulley wheels
- TYPE 2 technologies: ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ and CAGE LOCK™
- New silent pulley tooth design
- Weight: 220 grams