If you like to ride useful bikes, racks make a lot of sense. Our 24-Pack Rack ups the useable cargo space from our 8-Pack Rack, providing more real estate for more stuff: more beer, more food, more random bits from the hardware store, more whatever. It’s manufactured from cromoly tubing and uses the same stainless steel hardware supplied with our rear touring rack. And it offers the same height adjustability, so you can keep your cargo close to the ground and stable. It has plenty of braze-ons, too, so you can customize how you secure your cargo…or just light your bike up like the space station. The 24-Pack Rack attaches to most forks that feature mid-blade and crown eyelets. It gives you a stable, rigid assembly upon which you might place your burden. No one likes a sweaty back and a sore ass, so take your stuff out of that messenger bag and put it on the front of your bike.
A traditional-style Porteur rack that mounts securely to mid-blade and crown eyelets of Surly forks, making it compatible with fat bike and 29+ wheels.
- Material: 4130 CroMoly Steel with ED Coating
- Mounts to mid-blade and crown eyelet
- Mounting hardware is included
- Compatible with Surly forks that use crown mounted braze-ons and mid-blade fork eyelets
- Not recommended for use with forks that have single mounting point in the fork crown
- Disc Brake Compatible: Yes
- Maximum Wheel Size (in) : 29+ ins
- Platform Dimensions: 400mm x 270mm
- Rack Mount Position: High
- Tube Diameter: 10 mm mm
- Weight: 860 g g
- Weight Limit: 14kg
- Color: Black or Silver Powdercoated