The new Renthal Integra II Direct Mount stems feature the same lightweight, 6-bolt design as the original Integra and Renthal have improved the structure of the stem.
The Renthal Integra II uses the same C-shape clamping system as the Apex stem range, which has been increased in size to cope with the demands of top level DH racing. The use of two independent, C-shape handlebar clamps allows the stem body material to be reduced to a minimum, whilst maintaining an incredibly stiff and strong structure.
The ultra-wide, 64mm handlebar clamping area increases torsional rigidity and the use of just six bolts vastly reduces overall weight. In addition, the uninterupted clamp on the underside of the handlebar eliminates stress risers found on most other clamps, which can lead to handlebar failure.
- Updated 6-bolt, CNC machined 6082-T6 aluminum alloy dual crown fork stem
- Same clamping system as the Apex stem range, increased in size for Downhill use
- Fits 2005>current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012+ 888 forks
- Claimed Weight: 160g (45mm, 10 deg)
- Material: CNC machined from 6082 T6 aluminum alloy
- Suggested Use: Downhill and Freeride
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Ultra-wide 64mm clamp width
- Length: 50mm
- Rise: 0 degree
- Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm
- Color: Black/Gold