A spacious and watertight saddlebag with roll enclosure, the seat-pack also reliably ensures dry clothing and equipment on every tour. Thanks to the adjustable straps, the volume varies between 8 and 16.5 litres, and an additional valve ensures fast and easy compression. It can be attached to any bike with a fixed saddle post.
On terrain, it guarantees safe transport of equipment, since the Seat-Pack always remains in the same shape due to its sturdy inner stabilisation. Thanks to elastic drawstrings on the outside, it is possible to quickly store additional equipment at any time. The reinforced material at the saddle contact points also ensures that the seat-pack is always in the right position on the bike. At the same time, the saddlebag also serves as a mudguard.
- Spacious, waterproof saddlebag with roll closure
- Ideal for bikepacking, alpcrossing, touring
- Light weight sturdy PU laminated rip stop nylon
- Variable volume adjustable from 8 to 16.5 liters
- Air release valve to easily purge the bag of trapped air, allowing for tighter compression + Heavy duty fabric used at the saddle rail mounting location
- Heavy duty Velcros with a soft grippy surface ensure slip-free seat post xation + Sturdy PE inner stiffener
- Elastic cors on the outside of the bag for quick xing of light gear
- Saddlebag acts as mudguard
- Can be mounted to carbon seat posts
- Daisy chain with 7 xing locations runs along the underside of the bag, allowing a rear light to be xed + 3M Scotchlite re ectors
- Maximum capacity: 5 kg
- Contents: Saddlebag with hook and loop fasteners, valve, adjustable straps, inner stiffener
- Dimension: 30cm x 64cm x 22cm
- Volume: 8 to 16.5 Liter