Sapim Race double butted spoke features a 1.8mm center section with 2.0mm diameter at the neck and threaded areas.
Race is a very popular double butted spoke. The Race spoke is the most popular model in the Sapim line due to it's versatility across all most cycling disciplines.
Build up tension is easy. Much less torsion and not as elastic as the Laser spokes are the key points. The Race provides a better shock absorption thanks to a thinner middle section than the one of a non-butted spokes.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Strength on middle section: 1300 N/mm2
- Diameter: 14G 2.0 - 1.8 - 2.0 mm
- Weight: 14G (64 pcs x 260 mm lg) 363 g
- Recommended for: Race, Mountain bike, BMX, Downhill
- Nipple not included
- Color: Black