ONE. AND ONLY. SRAM XX1 was built with a dedicated 1X drivetrain philosophy—making it simpler, lighter and more durable than any other. No matter where you ride, no matter what you’re up against: SRAM XX1. UNSTOPPABLE.
Driven by a cutting-edge, single-ring carbon crank and seamless component integration, SRAM 1X drivetrain delivers flawless chain management and faster, more precise shifting. But the relationship between XX1 components goes far beyond fitment. From the X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur with TYPE 2 technology to the super wide range 11-speed 10-42T cassette, each component is designed to function synergistically with the others, achieving what no other 1X drivetrain has before.
Ranging from 10 to 42 teeth, the 11-speed X-DOME™ delivers an incredibly wide gear range while maintaining even, optimized steps. The single-unit cassette combines with the XD™ driver body for a superior connection to the wheel.
X-DOME Technology creates an incredibly lightweight, precise and strong cassette. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. XD DRIVER BODY XD is a new cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10 tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.
Wheels equipped for XD driver body available from SRAM, DT Swiss, Industry Nine, American Classic and Hope.
- Boasting a range of 10- to 42-teeth, the 11-speed X-DOME™ gives you total freedom while keeping the steps even. And, combined with the XD driver body, it connects to the wheel like nothing before.
- Unique finish for high durability
- 11-speeds (10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42)
- XD™ Driver Body creates more stable hub connection
- Optimized gear steps across entire range
- Range: 10-42T
- Weight: 275 grams