The Slate T4 has it all in mind from XC to enduro to full on DH. The four piston mineral oil system is designed to offer maximum power, modulation, and heat management reliably and consistently. The four piston design ensures there is always more than enough power to stop on a dime. With excellent modulation, the Slate T4 offers a smooth exponential power curve allowing riders to slow without skidding. This is a key trait in loose conditions where tires are all the more inclined to lock up and break loose from the little traction there is.
An open top caliper allows for easy pad replacement, increased air flow, as well as room for finned pads. The I-Spec compatible hinged clamp design makes installation as quick and easy as possible.
- Material: Brake: Aluminium
- Four Piston Forged Caliper
- Ergonomic levers with CNC-drilled textures for better grip
- The lever can be adjusted in width
- Semi-metallic Top Loading pads
- Brake fluid: mineral oil
- Adjustable banjo fitting for optimal hose routing
- Split hinge handlebar clamp
- I-Spec B or matchmaker compatible
- Includes mounting bolts
- Brake Disc Adapter and Brake Discs sold separately
- Disc Rotor not included