Developed through finite element analysis and rigorous real-world testing for engineered strength, TAYA’s 11-speed chain is packed with smart features that keep the chain running and shifting smoothly in the harshest riding conditions
TAYA ONZE-111 bike chain is designed for 11-Speed rear derailleur use. With the diamond-hard technology applied, TAYA brings up the durability into a new era.
DHT provides the solidest hardened base with extreme hardness performance and self-lubrication feature.
To balance the durability of chain with other derailleur components is an essential task for derailleur parts makers. DHT hardened treatment does not affect the worn condition of cassettes and chainwheel and that friction-free lubrication helps shield away from the strain and wear on the drivetrain components.
Thanks to the excellent performance in anti-elongation, chain life has greatly increased based on the DHT advanced durability enhancing treatment.
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM 11-speed drivetrains and Campy Potenza/Centaur
- Includes the Sigma Connector that features an exclusive double pin design, a tool is not required for installation
- Chamfered inner and outer plates to insure quiet, high performance shifting
- Exclusive DHT (Diamond Hard Technology) treatment for durability
- E-Bike certified
- Links: 116
- Size: 1/2" x 5/64"
- Colors: Ti-Gold, Silver and Silver-Black