Available for Special Order - Pls contact us for details.
The Fargo is Salsa’s original drop bar mountain bike. A bit of a cult classic, it’s designed for mixed surface riders and bikepackers that like variety in their routes, with the capability to carry everything needed when out for days on end. Carefully crafted in 3/2.5 seamless triple-butted Titanium tubing, paired with Salsa’s new Firestarter Carbon boost fork, this frameset is ready for any dream-bike build.
- Titanium tube set provides appropriate stiffness and compliance for fantastic ride quality
- Alternator Dropouts v1.5; split-able version of the renowned Alternator Dropout for ultimate drivetrain versatility, including belt drive and singlespeed set ups
- Adjustable rear spacing can accommodate 27.5+ or 29" wheels, and on sizes Small to X-large, 29+
- Firestarter 110 Carbon Deluxe boost fork features high modulus carbon construction, tapered steer tube and four sets of Three-Pack mounts to offer incredible load carrying possibilities. Mid-blade mounts for low rider racks. Internal routing for Boost spacing Dynamo hubs and fender mounts (compatible with 29 x 2.2” tire maximum clearance)
- Fork now has a 51mm offset, and is designed for 180mm maximum rotors, with tire clearance for 27.5 x 2.8-3.0” or 29 x 2.2 – 3.0” sizes
- Frameset includes front and rear Salsa Deadbolt Ultralight thru-axles, Cane Creek 40 Headset and Salsa Lip-Lock seat collar
- Wheel Size: 27.5+ , 29"
- Brake Type: Disc
- Fork Material: Carbon
- Color: Titanium
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Titanium
- Defined Color: Gray
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Frame Type: Rigid