Our carbon fibre Hook EXT C gets a new frame and fork. Along with tweaks to the geometry, we’ve added our full-carbon EXT V2 fork with triple cage mounts. This agile adventure bike is the perfect companion for technical backcountry raids.
An ultralight carbon construction strips mass from the Hook EXT while retaining the versatility the range is known for.
- Frame: TORAY T700 / T800 Hi-Mod carbon, TA,rack / fender mounts, 68 mm T47 BB shell
- Fork Full carbon, TA, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'', triple cage mounts (can double as fender mounts), internal hub dynamo cable routing
- Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and rear rack mounts.
- Front derailleur compatible.
- 12 mm through axles front and rear
- Headset Sealed integrated aheadset, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'' included
- Through axle 12 x 100 mm / 12 x 142 mm
- Seat clamp BOMBTRACK PRIME 31.8 mm
- Weight frameset 1260 frame (size M, incl. TA, hanger, cable guides)
- 600 g fork (300 mm steerer, incl. TA)
- Maximum rider weight 115 kg incl. luggage
- Color Glossy Dark Green
Frame Build Info:
- BB Standard T47 - 68 mm shell width
- Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.): IS42 / 28.6 | IS52 / 40
- Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 52C / 700C x 45C
- Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 650B x 52C / 700C x 45C
- Maximum chainring clearance: 1x 46 T with 45 mm chainline
- Maximum chainring clearance: 2x 50 / 34 T with 43.5 mm chainline
- Seat Post Diameter: 27.2 mm
- Seat clamp diameter: 31.8 mm
- Brake mount front/rear: FM
- Maximum rotor clearance front/rear: 160 mm
- Front through axle: 12 mm x 100 mm, 1.5 thread pitch
- Rear through axle: 12 mm x 142 mm, 1.5 thread pitch
- Derailleur hanger: BT-DH-013