FATBIKING - BUSHWACKING - SINGLESPEED
The Mukluk is Salsa ride-anywhere fatbike designed to take you where other bikes can’t, or just plain refuse to go. Discover a new world of riding where the word ‘trail’ takes on a whole new meaning.
Alternator dropouts and the Bearpaw fork make this an even more capable aluminum explorer. Run geared or singlespeed setups depending on the mission at hand. Use waterbottles or Anything Cages on your fork legs for a bikepacking trip. Or add our Alternator Wide Rack and panniers for an extended trip.
Mukluk. Redefining off-road riding.
- Frame: Mukluk Aluminum w/Alternator Dropout
- Wheelsize 26" fatbike (closer to 29" in diameter in reality)
- Tire Clearance Designed for 26 x 4.0" tires
- Fork Salsa Makwa Carbon Fork included (15 x 142mm)
- Headset-Upper: 1-1/8" Zero Stack (ZS44/28.6)
- Headset-Lower For Tapered: 44mm External Cup (EC44/40) For Straight: Zero Stack (ZS44/30)
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Seat Collar 35.0mm. Salsa Lip-Lock included
- Front Derailleur: Problem Solvers Direct Mount clamp included, High Direct Mount Front Derailleur
- Bottom Bracket: 100mm BSA
- Crankset Fatbike 1x or 2x compatible; Max chainring sizes 1x (34T), 2x (36/24T)
- Front Brake: 51mm I.S., minimum rotor size 160mm, maximum rotor size 180mm
- Rear Brake: 51mm I.S., minimum rotor size 160mm, maximum rotor size 180mm
- Front Spacing: 135 x 9mm QR, front rotor/brake offset
- Rear Spacing Alternator Dropouts: 170mm x 10mm QR or 177mm x 12mm Thru-Axle
- Bottle Mounts: 5 per frameset (3 frame, 2 fork) for L & XL, 4 per frameset for S & XS (2 frame, 2 fork)
- Derailleur Hanger Replaceable Alternator plates. Driveside Geared, Driveside Singlespeed, Non-driveside QR, 12 x 177mm Thru-Axle Kit
- Color Metallic: Gold Frame with Black Carbon Fork