This lightweight, well-ventilated mountain bike helmet is a great option for trail and enduro riders seeking advanced protection at an affordable price. It features the same SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) technology that POC uses on their high-end trail helmets, along with extended coverage for the temples and back of the head for a little extra confidence on rough and rowdy trails.
POC's new Spin technology works by featuring a robust inner layer of gel-like pads that sits in between the EPS and your noggin, allowing the helmet to move in any direction in the case of an awkward fall. This dissipates the force of oblique and rotational impacts, but also assists the EPS with absorbing the force of direct impacts.
- Lightweight helmet for trail and enduro MTB
- Unibody shell with extra coverage for temples and back of head
- SPIN technology dissipates oblique & rotational impact force
- EPS liner absorbs the force of direct impacts
- 360-degree fit system for enhanced comfort
- Breakaway visor won't get hung up in a crash
- Weight: 300 gram