Building on the success of the standard Gravelking and the Gravelking SK —both industry leading tires in the gravel category— Panaracer has developed the next generation of the gravel tires in the Gravelking SS. Designed as a dryer condition, race day ready and fast rolling tire, the SS was made for those riders who want to go fast while maintaining great control, traction and climbing prowess.
The SS feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. The Gravelking SS incorporates a supple 120 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer’s proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound.
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) natural rubber compound provides consistent performance through a wide range of temperatures and wears well
- Anti-puncture reinforcement throughout the tyre strengthens resistance to cuts and pinch flats
- 126tpi Advanced Extra Alpha casing performs well through a wide psi range, minimizes rolling resistance
- TLC Tubeless Compatible
- Type: folding tyre
- ETRTO: 47-584
- Size: 650B x 48 (27.5" x 1.9")
- Weight: 520 gram
- Color Black/Brown Sidewall
- Sold each