The Airwolf is the most modern fixed gear freestyle frame out there.
Simply put, the Airwolf does everything better and makes everything easier. You name it, wheelies, bunny hops, grinds, spins. All easier on the Airwolf than any other frame that we’ve ever ridden. This is the future face of fixed gear freestyle and it’s still plenty of fun to run around on and use as a regular everyday bike.
NOTE: This frame is NOS (new old stock) - meaning that frame might have some light scratches or some small patches with surface rust (nothing is structual) - Frame comes with full warranty.
The Airwolf was designed to be used with our Dropout fork.
- Frame: 100% full 4130 ChroMoly steel. Double butted down, top, and seat tubes. Top and down tube gussets at the head tube
- Fork: It’s just a frame bro, but it’s designed to utilize the Dropout fork. Fits any 1 ⅛" steerer fork.
- Integrated Headset: Campy 45/45
- 14mm Dropouts: The future is now
- Freestyle Geometry: The new style, double peg combatible BB height, super short chainstays, plenty of barspin clearance
- Tire clearance: 26 X 2.3 with the tire slammed in the dropouts
- E.D. Finish: The entire bike is E.D. coated inside and out. E.D. coating not only improves the quality and durability of the paint, but is the best rust proofing agent going. With the E.D. coating there is no need to Frame Saver the bike, it’s already done for you.
- Head Set: Campy 45/45 standard (fits any 1 1/*' steerer fork.
- Dropouts: 14mm ideal for use with All-City Deputy Freestyle hubs (if you want to run 10mm Hubs, pls order a 14/10mm converter)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid
- Rear Spacing: 120mm
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Seat Collar: 30.0mm
- Brakes: long reach road
- Max Chainring: 37t
- Frame Weight: 2.400 grams
For complete specs and geometry, please visit allcitycycles.com