Blacksnow LHT was initially announced in year 2014 for world touring riders. It is specially designed for road drop bar with heavy load. Time tested, it has been aproven to be a reliable partner to help you explore the world.
In 2019, the LHT MK2 was created. A totally new designed dropout provided more stronger, paired with a M6 rear rack boss and integrated with Rohloff OEM2 boss. A build-in handle bar stabilizer will prevent the drop bar from hitting the frame while parked with a heavy loaded front rack.
A integrated Kick stand plate is convenient for commuter usage. Additional features like 3 bottle cage mounts and rack & fenders ready eyelets.
Blacksnow uses 4130 Cr-Mo tubes to build this frame, which is one of the most reliable, comfortable, recoverable material. The 1.2-0.9-1.2mm double buttered main triangle is stronger then most steel frames, combined with a 460mm length chainstay, it is suitable for heavy loaded touring without sacrificing performance.
- Frame Material: 4130 Cr-Mo , Main Triangle double buttered to 1.2-0.9-1.2mm
- Fork Material: 4130 Cr-Mo
- Max Tire (w/o fender): 26 x 2.2" (650b x 47c will fit depending on the rim/tire combination)
- Fork Offset: 45mm
- Headset: EC34/30 (1 1/8" headset)
- Seat post: 27.2mm
- Seat Collar: 30mm
- Front Derailleur: 28.6mm, down tube pull
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm BSA threaded
- Max Chainring Size: 48-36-26T (max)
- Front/Rear Brake: IS Disc Brake, 160mm Rotor(max)
- Front Axle: 100mm QR
- Rear Axle: 135mm QR
- Rack Mounts: Front rack M5 boss, Rear rack M6 boss
- Fender Mounts: Yes
- Bottle Mounts: 3 Bottle Mounts
- Other features Rohloff OEM2 axle plate compatible
- Central Kickstand Plate