The Iris Flow goggles are designed to optimize visibility by stressing size andangels without comprising fit. Frames are made of flexible polyurethane and thelenses are penetration resistant optical grade polycarbonate. Iris Flow has threedifferent lens options. The black version has a photochromatic lens that goesfrom clear to wine red depending on the light condition. Goggle straps havesilicone strips on the inside, to stick to your helmet. The face foam is laminatedwith Coolmax fabric to minimize perspiration and to wick away moisture.
ALL GOGGLES have a cellulose propionate inner lens to optimize anti fog properties. All POC lenses have a state of the art anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. NXT lenses are used in our performance eyewear and goggles and was initially developed for fighter jet canopies. The properties include extreme impact, temperature and chemical resistance, together with superior optical performance versus existing technologies, i.e polycarbonate.
The Flow goggles have the same specs as the DH but without tear-off knobs and feature a clear lens with a light red mirror effect.
- Face foam features a Coolmax fabric insert to minimize sweat and to wick away moisture
- State-of-the-art anti-fog and anti-scratch protection
- Designed to follow the shape of POC helmets perfectly
- Goggle straps use a silicone strip on the inside for a secure fit
- 100% UV blocking
- Lense Color: Lens with a light red mirror effect