Allows the connection of mobile phones, navigators, PDAs, MP3-players, etc. to a bicycle dynamo. The charge controller has an USB-A jack. It is thus possible to use many charging cables of various devices. A charging cable with micro USB plug is enclosed. In addition this charge controller is especially powerful: input voltage up to max. 70 V (may occur with hub dynamos at very high speeds). Output: 5 V max. 800 mA (if your dynamo can produce this output, otherwise the current is lower: max. approx. 500 mA).
- Input 6 V bicycle dynamo (also suitable for 6 V hub dynamos, which may supply up to 70 V at high speeds)
- Output via USB-A jack approx. 5 V stabilized (±5 %) max. 500 mA with a normal dynamo or 800 mA with a more powerful dynamo
- Switch installed change-over switch for charging operation USB jack or bicycle light (both at the same time is not allowed)
- LED display lights up during the USB charging operation.
- Fastening with cable straps at the handlebar
- Connecting cable USB-A to micro USB is enclosed
- The regulator may also be operated at accumulators of electric bicycles 24 – 36 V