The Blacksnow 969S is for our fans who are not looking for a Worldtourer, but to commute or for the occasional weekend tour ride.
Using the same 4130 Cr-Mo tube specification, the Main triangle tube wall has been cold drawn to 0.9-0.6-0.9mm thickness, which will allow for a comfortable loaded tour.
The diference is in the frame geometry, which is optimized for Drop Bars, having a shorter Top Tube to give you the perfect riding position.
With 700c wheels, front/rear rack and fender mounts, as well as 3-pack bosses - this frame give you a lot of additional mounts. 969S has become our most popular paved road touring model.
An integrated Kick stand plate is convenient for commuter usage. Additional features are 3 bottle cage mounts and rack & fenders eyelets.
- Frame Material: 4130 Cr-Mo , main triangle double buttered to 0.9-0.6-0.9mm
- Fork Material: 4130 Cr-Mo
- Max Tire (w/o fender): 700 x 40c (700c model)
- Max Tire (w/ fender): 700 x 35c (700c model)
- Fork Height (axle to crown): 400mm (700c model)
- Fork Offset: 52mm
- Headset: EC34
- Seat post 27.2mm
- Seat Collar (Integrated)
- Front Derailleur: 28.6mm band-on, down tube pull
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm BSA threaded
- Crank set: 53-39-30 or 48-36-26T (max)
- Front Brake: IS Disc Brake, 160mm Rotor(max)
- Front Axle: 100mm QR
- Rear Brake: IS Disc Brake, 160mm Rotor(max)
- Rear Axle: 10 x 135mm QR
- Rear Derailleur Hanger Replaceable
- Rack Mounts: Front/Rear rack compatible
- Fenders: Yes
- Water Bottle Mounts: 3 standard
- Other features: Handle bar stabilizer is available on downtube
- Central stand plate
- 3-pack boss set is available on each side of fork